Tongue and groove fibre cement flooring for tiled bathrooms and living areas. Up to 30% faster to install. Identified by a clear edge colour, the 19mm thick Secura Interior flooring suits 450mm joist centres.
- Up to 30% faster to install than compressed fibre cement (CFC) flooring
- Performs and resists moisture damage if bathroom water proofing fails
- Tongue and groove joints on long edges don’t need trimmer support
- Tiles, vinyl, carpet and laminate flooring doesn’t need an underlay
- Gun nail with corrosion resistant D Head or 2.8 x 50mm FC nails
Scyon Secura Interior flooring sheets weigh less than 45 kilos. Installing them is easier and up to 30% faster than compressed fibre cement. The boards have one side for tiling and another side for carpet, vinyl or laminate flooring.